I will like to share my experiment of facial Kua-sa with those ladies’ who are interested to have a younger looking skin.
I am not a professional Beautician by trade but I picked up this Facial Kua-Sa a few years back and have benefitted from it . I have be using this method to do monthly facial on my own at home and have save money for not visiting the SPA. A few SHC members have see the result of this facial Kua-sa .
I have very bad pigmentation as I am always under the hot-sun with my kids’s outdoor activities. With this facial method – it have lighten the pigmentation , lift-up the skin around the Cheeks where it will always form a "Pa-Zhi" as we age. It helps to soften wrinkles on the fore-head as well as crow-feet around the eyes.
This facial Kua-Sa will help blood-circumlate around the facial area which result in a more radiant & growing skin.
So , all the "Ai-Swee" ladies who are interested … Sign in for a morning class at Cafe.
Venue : "Bra" Cafe
Date : 14/May/2011(Sat) Time : 10.00Am – 12.00 Noon
Course Fee : $25 (include a Kua-Sa tool worth $15 to bring home after the class)
Include one "lemon Whitening Mask" which we will be using during the class
Things to bring : * Day cream (yr own daily use cream) or Baby Lotion
* Small Mirror
* hair-band or a towel to tie your hair back
** Please come without your make-up but is ok to apply your day cream as we will be doing a Hands-on Demo in the class **
Do come down for a "Cha Bor" Morning breakfast & Chit-Chat session and make yoursel "Mei Mei" for the day to come.
"Ai-Swee" Cha Bor Supporters
- Janie Leong (make myself Swee Swee – sure I come)
- Caroline Gee ( to attract prospective Aussie beau after the Kua-Sa )
- Maria Tan
- Pauline Khoo ( refresher Course)
- Irene Seet ( eager to be a fair Lady)
- Janet Chan (chop a place here)
- Sockie ( specially keep this time slot for the class)
- Helen Kuek ( don know what is "Kua-Sa" – so eager to learn)
- Sally Kang (cfmd coming)
- Dora Lim ( something new – she want to learn)
- Lina Ng (sms registration)
- Ann Toh (sms rgistration)
- Cynthia Neo ( want to be a fair lady)
- Clarice Ng (never meet her B4)
- Oi Cheng ( long time no see)
- Margaret Lee (From Cafe ??)
- Yatsing (The Beer Queen)
- Rebacca (From Cafe ??)
- Jessie Lim (Lawrence’s Wife)
- Pauline Ho
* R E G I S T R A T I O N C L O S E D *