Most of us carry a smartphone, either an Android or an IPhone But these phones are either over-powered (too smart) or we just don’t know how to use all its features.
But some of us are more versatile, and we use some apps to make our daily life easier. While others fumble to even figure out how to reboot their phones.
Well, let’s bring all smart phone users together. If you are using an app, and you like to share and help our other fellow members, come join SHC Smartphone users group.
And if you get frustrated everyday wondering how to maximise the use of your SGD 600 phone, come join us too. There will be someone to help you.
Only one way to participate. To join this “SHC smartphone users” group, simply whatsapp to +65 9489 4360, and send “Join Android” or “Join Iphone”.
Closing date for registration: Fri 3 Nov 2017 5pm sharp. Discussions start Sat 4 Nov. Strictly for SilverHairsClub members.
1. No hellos, good morning, afternoon or night. Max 5 messages a day.
2. Screenshots allowed. TEXT communicated is best. No URLS, videos and pictures.
3. No invitation to outside activities.
Strictly, no unrelated messages or topics.
4. Before participation, everyone is required to introduce their first name and the phone you are using, so others can help you.
5. This Smartphone sharing will run from 4 Nov to 30 Nov 2017. After 30 Nov, we will continue for one more week. Participants can then invite one another for Smartphone discussions. You may send pictures and URLs too.
This discussion group closes on 5 Dec 2017. SilverHairsClub hopes you will benefit from this activity.
By the way, if participants fail to follow the above rules, a * for EXIT will be given.
Have fun. Look forward to a fun event.