Recently I received an sms fr someone I hardly knew. She said “you have such a big mouth and ate up your husband thats why he died early”. And she has been telling nasty stories about me to people I know. But she is but a prop on my stage. Chinese call these type “xiao ren”. And this came to my mind “To Forgive Is Divine” but Karma has its way. Someday she will get her just desserts.
I have lost some friends due to my impatience (dont know if it is related to my thyroidism) or its just me. I jumped to conclusions which were grave mistakes. How many more years do we have left on earth? I dun want to count but live every day like its the last.
So even drowsy from medication, I am clear about my New Year Resolution as follows:
1. Treasure my loved ones and the people who care about me (which I will continue to do),
2. To live life to the fullest at no one’s expense (something I neglected due to my laid back attitude),
3. To get the answers from the horses mouth and not jump to conclusions,
4. Be mindful of people’s feelings (which I will continue to do),
5. Find time to do more baking and cooking,
6. Love myself more (something which I have neglected),
7. Do more charity work,
8. Ignore hurting remarks and to live and let live,
9. Pay more attention to my health (which I will continue to do), and
10. Be happy always.
You may wish to share your New Year Resolutions so that we can pick up some tips.
I wish everyone a Healthy, Happy & Prosperous New Year. Everybody stay Healthy and HUAT!!!!