- IN Fri 03 Oct 2014 – you have to arrive on or before 3 Oct, although 3 Oct will be spent in Yangon.
- OUT Mon 06 Oct 2014 – You can leave anytime on or after 06 Oct 2014.
Note: 06 Oct is a public holiday. We are likely to stay in the Chinatown area because the hotels are cheaper, and a few were newly rennovated. The hotels will have internet WIFI, although I cannot guarantee the WIFI is stable. Chinatown is vibrant, full of food and busy from morning 5am to at night 9pm. Check with your friends who have joined me to Yangon before. Participants will have the option to book their own hotels, and these can be organised together as a package by the travel company which we use during our last trip.
USD or Kyatts are accepted in Yangon. Credit cards are very very very limited in use, and incur surcharges. Money exchange difficult to find, rates at hotel are unattractive. Bring USD, that’s for first timers.
Please contact or send your queries only via this Post. I shall bring some brochures on Yangon. You may have a look at my fleamart stand on Sat 6 Oct.
Min-ga-la-bar (good morning, afternoon or evening), Terence Seah
- Terence Seah – Arriving Yangon 3 Oct; Departing Yangon 7 Oct.
- Susan Tan and friend – Arriving Yangon Thu 02 Oct 1255hrs by SilkAir;
Departing Yangon Tue 07Oct 1035hrs by SIA.
- Jenny Lee and Choy Kum Weng – SQ5033 departing Sin 2 Oct 11.35 am
Departing Yangon 7 Oct 10.35 am
- Ann Giri – Going Tiger Airways 2 Oct 1705/1825 hrs, Returning 7 Oct 1905/2340 hrs.
- Eleanor Chan (confirmed)
- Join this trip to Yangon. Confirmation based on airtickets confirmation.