- Date: Sat 6 Jun 2015 confirmed.
- Time: Afternoon (3pm) to evening. You can come anytime.
- What’s provided: 2 BBQ pits booked and basics
- What’s you need to bring along: Really, it will be up to you. Bring your own food and drink; or potluck item or whatever can be placed on the fire. or anything from Beer to chicken, sausages, German porklegs, fish curry, kueh kueh, frogs, crabs, plastic bags, water melons, oranges, vitamins and forks, plates.
- Entrance only: $3 if registration before/on 31 May 2015; $5 if registration on/after 1 Jun 2015. Non-SHC members $5 per person.
- Payment: on the day itself, on arrival.
- Open to registered SHC members only.
More details later. Please indicate the items you will bring be bringing.
Terence Seah (replaced by Thomas Loh)
Terence Seah – I am likely to come in straight from Bangkok, so limited mango & sticky rice.(will be in Mumbai)
- Karen Thio & her Helper – Ginger mini tarts
- Susan CH Tan – fried bee hoon, sambal belacan and marinated chicken wings
- Judy Lim – soon kueh and otak (plus Susan’s sambal belacan)
- Ann Lim (Members 5 – 24 ~satay, cherry tomato salad, durian green bean dessert, Crystal Jade rose chicken, assorted fruits, packet drinks, disposable cutleries, paper towels, red wine)
- Bessie Lam
- Evon Lim
- Karen Phoo
- Lily Limit
- Oi Cheng
- Peri Liew
- Ronald Lam
- Theresa Seow
- Thomas Loh, EO
- Gingko Tay
- Grace Ng
- SK Chua
- Tony Ang
- Esther Mok
- Leon Lau
- Irene Tan
- Bernie Chung
- Daisy Yeo
- Lina Tan
Rosalind Lee (mini chicken pies and red wine)
- Mary Chan (sausages)
- Ann Giri (fruits)
- Bobby Bok (fruits)
- Daniel Chan
- Susan SW Tan (something – combine with Susan C H Tan)
- Steven Chan (fruits)
- Lily Ho (ice cooler with cold drinks and plain water)
- Adeline Yeo
- Helen Pow
- Pow TK
- Susan Sia (purple sweet potato)
- Andrew Koh (will bring something)
- Ronald Wie and Doreen (playing the guitar) ..(fried beef Kway teow)
- Registered after 1.6.15
- Dolly Lim (cakes)
- Wendy Lum (tea eggs)
- Lina Ng
- Ah Nee