One of SilverHairsClub rules is No Direct Selling activities. The Club has now decided to relax this ruling, in support of active members interests and hobbies.
1. Active Club Members may now sell and promote products which are personally made to other members. Examples include: Arts & crafts, kueh2, food, jams, balms, plants, furniture and electronic items.
2. Active Club Members may also offer chargeable personal services eg repair services, animal care, aged care, child care, concierge services, guide services, dancing training, events organising and house work.
3. Corporate products, network marketing, MLM and house items are not permitted. External organisations and corporate items are treated as paid advertising. Plse contact admin@SilverHairsClub.com.
4. Only Active Club members are allowed to participate in this program. Non-active members won’t be allowed.
5. Currently, this program is free to use to approved members. Approved products and services will receive a “Supported by SilverHairsClub” letter from the Club. SilverHairsClub may withdraw this support, if the member misuse this program. Members are wholly responsible for their products and services.