All of us have our own secrets to looking good and feeling good. We might think there are no secrets; but if we dont do anything about our health, our body and our mind, we can deteriorate. I see many SHCians look and feel very good. You see them at walks, cycling, badminton, dancing, tours and conversations. They have great smiles, firmed bodies, healthy looks and are pleasant to talk with.
All of us have reached a stage in our life where such tips can help us feel good and look vibrant. Do share with us, what is your secret to looking and feel good. Is it your dress, hairstyle, or is it disco dancing all night or a glass of wine every day? Dont be shy. We love to hear from you.
Please do not copy and paste from the internet. Please do not give advice. Simply your secret.
Knowing fellow SHCians:
- Geraldine Ting – My secret is to keep smiling, laughing and keeping peace, while enjoying my vices. I love going home before 1am.
- Mary Lee (Perth) – My secret is a healthy drink of Korean ginseng red extract with honey, raising a garden and pampering myself once in a while. My secret to feeling good is when I am able to help someone look good and feel good.
- Terence Seah – My secret is a young son, moving all the time, and wash my face without soap. My new secret to feel good is to read the SHC forum everyday.
- Lina Ng – My secret is to start the day early, swim, gym and maintain crazy circle of friends.
- Steven Chan – My secret to feeling good is to be with my dog and bringing him for walks. Daily gardening, alternate day swimming and cooking my specialties. As for looking good, I think my height is just great. Just hoping to gain another 50 kg.
- Tim Liu – My secret to looking good is my hair. I feel good when I have some things to comment, and enjoy making fun of everybody else. I grumble when I talk about myself.
- Hou Chong – My secret is really to be passionate about what I do. And, I feel good when I smile at you and you smile back. I love my "Min kiah Yu".
- Abel Tan – My secret to feeling good comes from my two daughters 2.5 and 6 years. And of course a good night sleep.
- Mary Chan – Every body knows my secret. It’s keeping fit walking and dancing. I believe it is important to feel good and look good too.
- Marilyn Tang – My secret is feeling good and looking good is my early retirement at 50. I keep healthy, meet friends, keep investing and watching the world go by.
- Sekaran – My secret to looking good and feeling good lies behind my rehab and supervision job. I also job 2 to 3 times a week. I hope SHC activities will also keep me active too.
- Patrick Yeo – My Secret to looking Good and Feeling Good is to tell myself that I’m feeling good and looking good every morning in front of the mirror before going to work. It’s mindset and positive thinking.
Lisa Ong – My secret to feeling good and looking good is to sleep before 10pm and rise early. My other secret is to be happy and be harmonious with myself and everybody.
Rosna White – My secret to looking good is to smile at the moon every night and feeling good when the moon smile back at me.
Anne Chua – My secret is to stay bubbly, though I am already a grandma of two going three coming on the way.
Sue Chan – My secret to looking good is a strict 3-day fruit regime once a week. I stay confident & keep thinking positive.
Sock Cheng – My secret is simply be happy and pamper myself with massages, shopping and eating.
Sylvia Ang – I look good and feel good, just by doing things in moderation and leading a simple life.
Shirley Yuen – My best kept secret to looking good is plenty of SEX, with some tongkat ali and bittle juice.
Sam Goh (Ah Huat) – I feel good when I deliver food to chairity homes and orphanages. When the children smile, I feel happy and eage to continue do so again.
Norlinda – Hmm, you know my secret to feeling and looking young. I love, I care and I trust my family and friends.
- Your turn – tell us your secret to looking good and feeling good.