Hi gals and guys,
I thought a new post will help grab your attention.
We got lucky and have managed to booked the Presentation Room at Phillip City Tower Level 6 (same place lah) from 1.30 to 4.30pm on Sat, 5 Sep 2009.
We shall have our next meeting then and there are some feedback the last meeting that I would like to address in the agenda.
1. Online Trading has been well requested and learning this skill will be an important step to manage your money and trade better. I will conduct a 30-min training session using live POEMS, I will see if we can have access to the terminals there for some hands-on during a short break. Those who wants to open POEMS account (free) beforehand, plse email me separately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Stock Picks & Fundamentals – I shall talk about this in more details. We can also share and identify some attractive small & mid cap stocks and get organised to do some research on them as a team (investor club).
3. Review the stock market (STI) and anticipate potential upcoming correction levels.
4. Analyse the stocks you want to know more about. From feedback, some listen to “tips” and buy without knowledge; some got burnt badly before, are stuck with loads of shares and don’t know how to move on to take advantage of the opportunities that are opening up now.
5. Re-visit money management, timing market entry & exits and stop loss (auto with POEMS ProTrader).
6. Initiate discussion on Investor Club. Suggestion to call it SHC Top & Bottom Club (like sell top and buy bottom as motto)?
7. There will be a 30min break for socialising and chatting as we now have 3 hours. I know the last time was rush rush.
I have been asked if I can handle the buying and selling shares as a Phillip Security Consultant. Yes, contactually I am a Remisier with Phillip but have the flexibility of operating a mobile office as a consultant. Yes, I can open your trading account with online POEMS free of charge (even if you already have one) and yes, I can meet you anytime and place to do it. And yes, I will answer your questions, meet you, advise on shares and guide you to trade online to save on brokerage fees (0.28% vs 0.5/0.4%) if you so desire (especially for SHCians, to help you save money).
Lastly, any further feedback for the agenda are welcome. I know few have asked for coffees and soft drinks the last time. There is a great coffee shop at City Link about 50M from the City Hall MRT entrance and good local coffee O only 90cents. Maybe can buy during break (we will have a break this time, note the time is longer).
Same thing as usual, plse leave you name behind if you are coming so that we know how many will be there.
Thanks for your kind co-operation and looking forward to “siow liao lah” positive energy greeting again.