Date: 24 Feb 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 3.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Venue: Aloha Loyang Seaview Bungalow No. 12 (please click the link for layout and shuttle bus service):
How to get there: SBS Bus service No: 354 (loop service) from Pasir Ris interchange
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
It’s countdown time to the big party! First of all, I’d like to thank my wonderful STAMP sisters for working so hard putting the D-I-Y pieces together and seeing to the fruition of our plan for this coming Lohei on 24 Feb. Having had 2 physical meetings and 2km long of watsapp discussions, we trust that everything will be smoothly executed. Thanks especially to May Woo for making sure that we secure the spacious venue and therefore making the whole event possible.
We have a lot of interesting activities lined up for everyone to participate and enjoy.
– Be sure to bring along your oranges for the traditional CNY greeting when you meet Mr Caishenye at the door who will be laden with goodies in his basket to welcome you (no prizes for guessing who’s CSY – hohohohohahaaaa).
– A toto hongbao with 2 toto tickets for double-measure good luck and prosperity. Hopefully somebody will become a millionaire after this!
– Door gifts for early birds. Come early to choose your own gift while stocks last.
– Best dressed Lady and Guy Contest
– Guess-the-number-of-Oranges-in-the-basket-Contest and win a Prize
– Exciting games and prizes for winners
……….. and many more.
As our activities are packed back-to-back, do be punctual and be sure to be around for the specially prepared Lohei mega toss and dinner which will start at 5.30 pm SHARP.
3.00 pm: Guests to arrive
Toto hongbao & door gifts
Mini Line Dance jam
5.30 pm Lohei mega toss & Dinner
8.00 pm Games & Prizes.
Goodnight, hope you had a
Come dressed in your Sunday best and bring as many oranges as possible from home to add on to the basket for the Orange contest. Get ready to let our hair down and dance away, or have a delicious Tea spread over a hot drink and join in the CNY merry-making.
Finally, just a gentle advice that in the event that unpaid visitors are thinking of dropping by even for a while, please note that we have reached full capacity in the house and therefore they will not be admitted. Perhaps to avoid disappointment at the next event, kindly register early to secure a place. Hope you understand.
SO LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN – HUAT AHHHH!!
……Yours Truly and the STAMPers