Any one interested in this 3 month temp job? Salary $1,800 to $2,000 (5 day week, 9.30am to 5.30pm, OT occasionally),depending on skills and experience.
Have to be able to move table (roll) and chairs (carry). Please see job specs below
1. General maintenance and handling of all office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, binding machine, shredder and fax machine
2. Ensuring that papers are properly and sufficiently stacked on all printers and photocopiers
3. Assisting in all deliveries both by hand and by local/airmails
4. Handling of all incoming mails and faxes and ensuring they are distributed to all relevant parties without delay
5. Assisting in the co-ordination of all logistic needs for meetings, video and telephone conferencing such as removing the partition, chairs and tables of the two big conference rooms and combine the rooms into one and rearranging of chairs and/or tables according to requirement , setting up laptops for live meetings and liaising with IT personnel in other offices when the need arises
6. Maintenance and requisition of all office stationery, kitchen/pantry supplies working closely with the receptionist
7. Running errands to the bank, working with the receptionist in ordering and collecting lunches for client meetings
8. Assisting fee earners and secretaries in printing and photocopying of documents
9. Assisting secretaries in updating their respective bosses’ outlook contacts and Meridio
10. Any other duties as assigned by the business manager.
Looks like a lot to do but not so cos moving of tables and chairs only when there is a seminar, which is not often.
If keen, please write to my email firstname.lastname@example.org