Hi Everyone! Happy CNY !!
Retirement is a hot topics here, guess most of us wanna enjoy our lives after years of working hard for our $$$ :)
Several places hv been brought up here as we noticed.
I’m glad tt there’s a couple of guys who’re willing to share their knowledge & experience of Chiang Mai with us.
If u hv a thot of Chiang Mai & wanna know more of the place, … or
U hv experience there & wanna share some tips & advice …
… let’s come together for an informal sharing session to explore Chiang Mai as a retirement destination.
Am arranging a simple meetup as below:-
Date: next Sat, 11th Feb
Time: 10:30am, morning
Venue: YaKun at Orchard Central, 5th floor
Hope to touch on topics like:-
* Good & bad of Chiang Mai
* Stay options available
* Immigration laws, property options & laws, etc
* Biz opportunities & regulations (for those who still wanna biz / freelance job but less streeful one :)
* The community, weather, health facilities, security concerns, banking facilities, etc
* The various areas, zones for leisure, games, nature, … & to avoid !!!
* Charity / voluntary organizations tt’re worth supporting / helping
* Preparation needed to settle there
* Contacts there for assistance, etc
Do add if u’d like to know more or can provide info on.
Thanks all & hope to hear from u! Hv a great weekend ahead :)