Chinese New Year is just round the corner (after 28th Dec). Are you one of those who are not happy with your present skill of taking good pictures or are desperate to upgrade your current skills and don’t know who to ask? Now you can, ask Paul Kong!
Paul Kong has kindly accepted to conduct a workshop/talk on taking good pictures. He will enlighten most of you on your questions and demonstrate the right and wrong way in going about taking pictures.
Topics of discussion will include the following:
1) Understanding your digital camera, its functions and limitation.
2) How to capture good indoors pictures for family events. How to capture good outdoors pictures while on a tour.
3) Repair jobs i.e. photo editing (basic) for that perfect shot.
4) Storage of your memories. Tips available for novices.
All participants are encouraged to bring your cameras. There will be hands on session (time permitting) for indoor shoot on perspective photography.
Topic: Photography for the Novice
Date: 28-12-2013 (Saturday)
Time: 3PM to 5PM
Venue: Leng Kee Community Club (5-minutes walk from Redhill MRT)
Course fee: Free (no charge)
The classroom can only accommodate 20 persons and registration will close at 20.
Those registered coming:
1) Judy Lim
2) Jassmine Teo
3) Jacqueline Wong
4) Constance Wong (not coming)
5) Pauline Chew
6) Lin Chuah
7) Peggy Yap
8) Arthur Yap
9) Annie Loh
10) Gingko Tay
11) Peh Bee Huah
12) Audrey Wong
13) Maria Tan
14) Nina Choo
15) Peggy Kong
16) Peri Liew (not coming)
17) Ann Lim
18) Jimmy Tsin
19) Eyvonne Chew
20) Cindy Wee
21) We have reached the class size of 20, Registration is now CLOSED.