Dancing has definitely changed since our childhood days. I am not sure what your first disco night was like, and whether you rmembered who you dance with. Well today, we have social dancing, ballroom dancing and line dancing, all sorts. Our days of disco dancing were fun.
It’s time again to go disco dancing. And, our schools are selling tickets, and everybody is encouraged to buy at least two tickets. Organisers volunteer to put up balloons, and very likely we have a live band. Not so sure if we can afford it, although in this disco, we wont have a live band. It’s alright if the speaks sqeeks, or goes bomm bomm bomm. Never mind if there is a blackout. Everybody gets excited, who can we dance with? What if we get rejected. Toughest part, is what we wear?
We have a few details:
- Date: 17 May 2014
- Time: 1700 – 2300 hours. Our parents want us to be home by midnight.
- Place: We have to find.
- Food: Yes, the school teacher is still working on it.
- Drinks: Orange punch, water melon punch. Ours may be different.
- Program: Let the boys and girls across the other class come up with it. Please help and come up with ideas. Tie one leg with someone else leg.
- Birthday: Are you borned in May?
- Number of pax: 30
- Charge: Cannot be expensive, our parents gave us $0.50 a day.
This event can also be a chance for you to dream and bring your friends and classmates together. And, if your class wants to EO this event, why not? Hands-up?