I love Malaysia, especially its beaches. I too love Malaysian food. Although I travel extensively within Asia, it seems I will not have enough of enjoying Malaysia’s countryside, food, beaches and other delights.
I like to give this a try, and that is to go to Desaru beach. I discussed with Sam Goh and he is able to provide transport and bring us around Desaru. He knows enough of Johore to be able to bring participants around.
- Trip proper: 2D1N to desaru camping.
- Date/time: Not agreed yet, but it will be 2D 1N.
- Limited: 6 pax per trip.,
- Pickup point: JB Sentral
- Return point: JB Sentral
- Petrol: Sam tops up to full tank and will top up his tank on return. Participants pay for petrol and toll.
- Food: All participants, exceopt driver, share in the food and drinks costs.
- Hotel: Estimated at SGD 50 per night. Participants share costs of rooms. Driver does not pay for the hotel room share. He will share with me, if he does not snore.
- Service fee: SGD 10 per participant per day. For 2D1N, service fee per person is SGD 20. If we go out for 3D2N, the fee is SGD 30 per pax.
- Tent: buy your own tent. It costs around SGD 20, and you can use it when you join me regularly.
Please keep yourself updated here. I shall announce the date soon.
- Terence Seah
- Susan Tan
- James Tan
- Daisy Wee
- Stella Sheng
- Bobby Bok
- We will keep this list until confirmation. A non-refundable deposit will be required mid July 2016.