This year 2020, I am going to Europe for 2 weeks on the Eurail pass during 15 Sep to 15 Oct 2020. This is end of peak season and beginning of Oct Fest.
1. East and west Europe via rail and ferry. Start city: can be any European city, except London. Those thinking of London, can do so prior the trip or after the end of trip.
2. No fixed program, no fixed hotels and places of interests. Very F&E trip. Plenty of sightseeing.
3. Exact start date decided once group is formed.
4. Most nights are spent sleeping on the train from about 10pm to 7am. Luggages are always kept at train stations.
5. Participants should be fit to walk, able to live on a western diet, sociable, love to talk to strangers, bathe at train stations and tolerant to rain, cold and snow and very independent.
6. Ideally, participants should have internet access, able to use google map. Have a euro acct or youtrip card.
7. We will buy airtickets and Eurail tickets around 15 Jul 2020.
Rail details: https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/bestseller?gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1269535&ds_rl=1270793&gclid=CjwKCAiA9JbwBRAAEiwAnWa4Q9jZbPb9AuTX23HULKt29dUOKHHIGhpJwoePxcej9tc4TTx2PSYbuhoCqvwQAvD_BwE
8. Participants can join or break off at any point, as long as you are aware of the locations of other participants at any time.
9. To register your interests, please indicate here, or whatsapp me. We will also discuss during SHC monthly gatherings.
Members who have been on the Eurail pass can also join the chatgroup to share their experience.
Time to start planning now.