Thank you to all supporters during this session, Video presentation for your viewing…
TOPIC we talk about…
- Presentation on Food Production – Specification & Differences on Shellfish
- Production Specification on IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) products in packaging
- Identifying the sex of lobster & Crab
- Differences between Aquaculture vs Wild-Caught
- Lobster Myths exposed
- Types of Lobster – Warm Water vs Cold Water Lobster: What’s the Difference?
Gordon Ramsay demonstrates How to Cook the Perfect Lobster – https://youtu.be/kR5Qnq7X1GU
- Have you tried cooking food from another culture? What did you prepare? How was it?
- Is it cost-effective to do your own cooking? Can you save money by cooking?
- Would you rather do the cooking or do the washing up afterwards?
ANSWER: – I hardly cook; cook only simple food; not much explore to other culture cuisine; cost saving if they cook at home; some rather cook and other rather wash; minority got no choice and have to do both cook & wash…
- Eric Neo Salmon Satay with Pineapple & Raisin Salsa – https://youtu.be/Fx30P3zjVEg
- Common Culinary Terminology starting with “E & F”
- Emulsify– to blend two liquids like oil and water
- Fillet– to cut a portion of meat or fish
- Flambé– to drizzle a flammable spirit over a food while its cooking, to ignite the just before serving
- Fold– to incorporate an ingredient, such as whipped cream or beaten egg white, with a careful motion that retains air [over-and-under motion]
There is no end to learning, but there are many beginnings – Tim Johnson