Hotel chosen : Ibis Bangkok Siam
26/03 SIN – BKK Scoot608 Depart 0700 Arriving 0830
29/03 BKK – SIN Scoot605 Depart 1455 Arriving 1820
Cost (Flight & Hotel) : $372.15/pax
a) Based on twin sharing @ Ibis Hotel. For 1 single, the cost is estimated at $496/pax.
b) Handcarry bag (7kg) only
c) 15kg Baggage, extra charge of $54 for both ways
d) Departing on the next morning timing, will be incurring another $17 extra/pax
e) You will need to get travel insurance individually which we can map out later
Both Pattiya and I are planning a F&E Bangkok Trip from March 26 – 29 2023. This trip will be done solely on own timing/agenda as well as going thru obstacles with public transport – BTS and MRT, buses and others.
Maximum to go : 16 fully paid members (inclusive of Pattiya and myself), we still go ahead even we dont have 16 members.
POIs intended to adventure are as follows:
- Iconsiam- White Orchard River Cruise – Dinner Cruise
- Leng Saap Restaurant – Strongly recommended by Pattiya for their speciality – Pork Ribs
- Maeklong Railway Market (hope tht I got this place right) – interesting place whereby both train and market peddlars are using the same location giving way to each other whenever needed. A POI that definitely a go.
- As for night market, as there are too many locations these days so we will choose 1 once we confirmed the hotel that we intended to stay
- Not forgetting spa and massages to look out for too.
- For those interested for shopping – maybe can try if 1 can get Korean Hanbo for the coming SHC D&D – Good suggestions right…
- For those keen of cafe hunting for coffees and cakes, there will be no short of these too.
- Last but not least, night spots to enjoy before we headed home
For 4D/3N, the above POIs will keep us very busy, I am sure.
I will be checking on the airfare/hotel packages thru travel agent first as the last check for online booking for both airfare/hotels will be around $330/pax based on the twin sharing. My personal preference will be if Travel Agent’s quote is only less more that $50+, we will go for travel agent’s arrangement. Of course, I am not stopping those to go direct to book online but on 1 clause, try to get the same hotel to save time
I would also like to advise for those going for this trip that have not taken 4th jab, to go for flu jab for protection.
2) Dolly Lim
3) Alan Ang
4) Cheng WK
5) Terry Chun
6) Lim HP