The 1st retirement evaluation trip to Chiangmai 22 – 29 Mar 2018. We have closed participation for this 1st trip with about 20 pax.
The 2nd evaluation trip is Thur 3 May to 9 May 2018. Interested, you can join the 2nd evaluation trip. Strictly for SilverHairsClub members only.
The trip aims to enable members to evaluate Chiangment as a retirement community and to assess other retirement locations, aged care venues, activities and facilities. This is not a sight seeing trip.
A few points:
1. Thai tourist visa, applied at Spore Thai embassy is 3 mths, free. You need to show return air tickets.
2. Scoot flies direct Sin/Chiangmai/Sin. Cost, less than SGD 300-350. So, you may want to book early.
3. Chiangmai will be used as the main venue and springboard to places in North Thailand.
4. Accommodation, we will be staying at a few identified places, within a 1 hr radius from Chiangmai city. We will stay at a Mae Rim resort.
5. Facilities planning will include local fresh markets, hospitals, pharmacies, Internet, parks, bus stations, lakes, night markets, local transportation.
6. For those with special interest eg cycling, walks, gardening, chickens, Thai cooking, herbs, fishing, do some research on the Internet. Let me know, and we try to accommodate.
So, please plan ahead. Do join the SHC Chiangmai retirement community, if you are interested. Register now for the 2nd retirement evaluation trip.