We retired from our active employment many years ago, more than 10 years ago. We decided to enjoy through travelling after joining SHC around 2013, meeting Terence and in some ways, inspired by him. We noticed SHC members travelled widely and in short notice. Soon we came up with a 26 days free and easy tour of France, Spain and Portugal. Terrence was supportive and encouraged us to blog as we moved along. We agreed but never materialised. We quietly left and returned. We were unsure if we could get along well in such long trips. Since then we thought we have travelled quite widely, but a recent chat with a SHC lady proved otherwise. Our group, since 2013 have travelled, to name a few,
1. France, Spain and Portugal, Britain – 52 days
2. Turkey, Greece, Italy…… – 42 days
3. Bali, Surabaya, …………… – 21 days
4. Thailand, Laos, Yunnan …. –
5. A long list to bore you …. Shy to mention, because not well presented but anyone keen to know and see some of the places we have visited is welcome to our site at http://traveloffthebeatentracks.com/
And why all these intro here???
Simply and short……My friends and I are going on a short trip to Myanmar from 8th January to 17th January 2019. We feel that it might be nice to have more to join.
We are going by Jetstar flight 3K581 and back by flight 3K582. We have purchased our return air ticket at S$111.
This post is to invite our SHC members to join in.
When we travel we mostly have a room to ourselves unless we cannot secure 4 rooms in the hotel. We have booked our Yangon hotels for the first few days.
Yours in SHC
Chan Keng Ngee