Due to increasing popularity and convenience of Whatsapp, SilverHairsClub will launch more Whatsapp groups for members with focused interests. I shall initiate the startup of these groups, and shall be a non-participating admin for as long as the group is still active. Open to SHC members only.
If you wish to join the groups, please read and observe the follow rules.
1. No pushing of URL. This include videos.
2. No Greetings eg Good Morning without anything else to say.
3. Pictures and messages must be focused on the subject. Total number of pictures and message: 3 max per day.
4. No advertising, invitations to unrelated events.
5. No Copy and Paste from any source. Conversation text best.
If you break the rules:
First time: Unaccepted messages will be flagged with a * by Admin.
Second time: Admin will give u a second * and will remove your name from the Whatsapp group. You can request to rejoin the group after 60 days.
We shall start with the following groups.
1. Cooking – receipes, invitations to cooking session
2. Online trading – equities only.
3. Online e-commerce – today’s changing trend which we cannot ignore.
4. Short term stay in Chiangmai
5. Living in JB – where to eat, shop, live, finding friends to go JB together.
6. Gardening – plants, flowers and vegetables in your house or gardens.
7. Music, cinema and TV dramas – share your love for music. Going cinema and concerts together.
8. Free for all – any topic except race, religion, politics, MLM and direct selling. Good for those who cannot sleep, interest in current affairs. The same rules apply.
Medical & Sickness (NEW)
9a. SHC Men’s Health
9b. SHC Ladies Health
9c. Dementia with family members
– If you are experiencing sickness and health issues faced by seniors, here is the SHC Whatsapp group for you to share the health issues you are going through, how you are coping and managing the sickness. Strictly NO pushing URL, videos and “Copy and Paste”.
9c. Dementia with family members.
Some of our family members have Dementia. Some of us employ a helper and some of us are dimentia caregivers ourselves. Soonerof later, we may develop Dementia. This group aims to enable fellow members to share our experience with Dementia.
10a. SHC Grannies and Grandpas.
For members who are busy with grandchildren, how to manage these young kids in today’s modern generation. Grand kids, Primary 6, tots and below.
10b. SHC mothers and fathers, whose children are no longer teens. Share what your kids and young adults are going through. Seek common grounds to chat, helping with interests, jobs opportunities or finding friends with other members’ young adults.
For travel, makan and dancing, I shall leave this to the different group admin. More topics may be added. Watch this space.
We will start the chat groups, after 10 members have signed up. Let me know which chatgroup you would like to join. Whatsapp +65 9489 4360. One chatgroup only.